Bubba Kush Cannabis Strain
This pungent flower is an Indica Hybrid that’s considered top-tier cannabis by many cannabis connoisseurs. Additionally, Bubba Kush has been lab-tested and can be known to have THC content that ranges between 18-22% and it has been used to make new strains such as Madness and Blackberry Kush. Bubba Kush was created by an unknown breeder and emerged in Los Angeles during the 1990s. Bubba Kush is generally a stocky, bushy plant with dense, bulky flowers and a dense coat of sticky trichomes.
- Size of buds and density can range from medium to large dense buds
- The colors of these buds consist of a purple and green tone with bright amber colored or orange hairs
- It’s an attractive Kush that has a bright appearance with a vivid presence
Bubba Weed Benefits
- Can be known to be most potent and effective when used as a muscle relaxant
- An all-around mood-elevating strain that can be known to make you happier
- Leaves the users mind and body at ease without delay
Bubba Kush Flavours
- This potent flower emits a sweet and earthy aroma
- This magical smoke tastes like sweet chocolate, coffee, and nuts when you exhale
- Bubba Kush has a hint of pine and floral scent, which helps to accentuate its full-bodied fragrance
- When smoked, Bubba Kush leaves a cloud of spice and sweetness that lingers in the vicinity
Suggested Medical Uses:
- Bubba Kush can be known to be a positive solution for dealing with stress, pain, insomnia, and lack of appetite.